1. Who was the first Marvel villain of the 1960s to wear a cape?
The Mole Man, the very first Marvel villain of the 1960s, wore a snazzy red cape with his green uniform.
2. Who was the first Marvel hero of the 1960s to wear a cape?
The Mighty Thor was the first caped hero of the Marvel Age.
3. What was the name of the scientist who brought the Martian Manhunter to Earth?
Dr Erdel (initially no first name was given) brought J'onn J'onzz to Earth with his "robot brain".
4. Name both a DC and a Marvel villain who was colored purple.
DC's purple villain was the Parasite (Superman foe) and Marvel's was Killgrave, the Purple Man (Daredevil antagonist).
5. What were the real names of the three people known as the Star Rovers?
The Star Rovers were also known as Homer Gint, Carol Sorenson and Rick Purvis.
Dan M got them all, as did jehingr. Lito S managed four, while Michael Rebain got three and a half, arguably four since the Joker does indeed wear a purple suit. cmn picked up the Thor question and probably deserves some credit as well for Magneto and Luthor (who did wear purple on several occasions, including his stint as the Defender.