1. True or false: Ray Palmer is a professor at Ivy University.
2. What retired professor at Ivy invented the Time Pool, by which the Atom travels into the past?
3. At what high school did Ray Palmer deliver the commencement address?
4. Ivy Town had more than its share of criminals. Of the following, who was not a crook:
A. Bates, the caretaker.
B. Clinton, the watchmaker.
C. Phillips, the newspaper reporter.
D. Dudley, the horticultural expert.
E. Elkins, the photographer.
5. What did Jean Loring's father do for a living?