1. Who failed in his first effort to join the Mystery Analysts of Gotham City?
2. Who was the first person to graduate at the top of Gotham City Police Academy in all four categories of training: Academic, Physical, Firearms and Overall?
3. Who did not first re-appear in the Silver Age after a long absence during the New Look period: the Riddler, the Penguin, the Scarecrow or the Catwoman?
4. According to the Riddler, why do inmates refer to the state penitentiary as "Fiddler's Hotel"?
5. It is not uncommon for crooks to "die" at the end of a story, but what Batman villain was declared dead three times in the same story?