1. By what term did Marvel refer to DC Comics in the Silver Age?
2. In retaliation, by what term did a DC comics reader suggest that Marvel Comics be referred to as?
3. It is well-known that five DC superheroes survived intact from the early 1940s continuously into the Silver Age without a reboot: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Arrow and Aquaman. What other non-DC superhero made it through continuous publication from the early 1940s into the Silver Age?
4. Name the superheroes and supervillains who had the same name in the DC and Marvel Universes. Only counted if each appeared in the Silver Age at some point; neither Tarantula, for example would qualify.
5. True Or False: Amazing Spiderman never outsold Batman in the Silver Age for an entire year.