1. Name Tony Stark's two alliterative assistants.
Answer: Pepper Potts and Happy Hogan
2. Name Tony Stark's ne'er-do-well cousin.
Tony Stark's cousin Morgan Stark liked to spend his time gambling.
3. Which of Iron Man's villains reformed and ended up working for Stark Industries?
While several of Iron Man's villains reformed, the only one who received a regular paycheck from Tony was the original Crimson Dynamo, Professor Vanko.
4. Which of the following villains was never on the communist payroll: the Black Widow, the Crimson Dynamo, Hawkeye, or the Titanium Man?
Hawkeye did it for love:
Or for the cause of international peace.
5. Why did Tony Stark paint his Iron Man costume yellow (later adding the red bits)?
A girlfriend named Marion suggested that Iron Man would be less frightening if he were in a suit of golden armor, like the knights of old. Well, that's what she said, so don't blame it on me! ;)
Michael Rebain gets #1 and #4 correct. James Murton rings the bell with all five correct, and Hube concurs and even adds the detail to #5 that the color change was suggested by a woman. Dan from Nashville Beat hits all but #3 out of the park and gets the last question even tighter by observing that the suggestion for the gold color came from Stark's girlfriend. Jacque from Sequential Crush gets 1, 2, and 4 correct.