Mostly Dedicated to Comics Published from 1955-1970
1. Young orphans?2. Batman Jones.3. Bat-Boy.4. 50's villain.5. 50's rival hero.6. Alcohol and tobacco.
2. Bruce Wayne!
3. Child named "Batman" who fought crime in Gotham City.
1. They both had been circus performers.2. Batman when he was turned into a child?3. ?4. ?5. Commissioner Gordaon in disguise?6. ?
1) Both share solid experience and history as circus daredevils and acrobats2) Midge Merrill, midget circus acrobat and wannabe crimefighter. (I thought you meant "Batman, Junior" when I read this and only found this answer by accident. I feel a bit underhanded about that)3)4) An alien posing as a crimefighter, trying to win a bet involving luring Robin away from Batman.5) Alfred plus temporary superpowers equals a new crimefighter in town!6)
1) Both acrobats in the circus.2) Batman Jones... Was he in that story with the other types of "batmen"? One was a cricket player and another was a valet. Was he one of them?3)BatBoy was Batman when he was somehow turned young and worked with Robin as his partner.5) The Eagle was Alfred, I think.6) Gordon liked to smoke his pipe and listen to a mystery show on the radio. (?)
They are Orphans and circus acrobats BatBoy are the Batman's original sidekickBatman Jones Are one boy Called Batman By heir parents in honor to Batman for save they lifeMr. Marvel, is a new costumed crime-fighter, who uses futuristic gadgets and rides a sky-car appear in the Batman History The Robin New Boss Feb 1961Another identity of Alfred PennyworthGordon liked to smoke his pipe
Post a Comment