What do they have in common?
1. The Silver Age Green Lantern and the Golden Age Flash?
Both battled Star Sapphire.
2. The JSA and the Frightful Four?
Both included a member named the Sandman.
3. The Doom Patrol and the X-Men? (not that they were led by men in wheelchairs)
Both fought the Brotherhood of Evil (actually the X-Men faced the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants).
4. Sea Devils and the Fantastic Four?
Both had the same core team: Smart man, strong man, woman, teenager.
5. Whitey Ford and Frank Sinatra? (Yeah, it's off-topic, but it's one of my favorite trivia bits.
Both were called "Chairman of the Board."
Jim was on the mark with #4, then later added #2 and #3. Lito S. was the first to get #1, and also got #2. Ed O'Toole definitely got #4 and gave some good alternative answers to #3, but I really wanted the Brotherhood bit. Mark popped in with the correct answer to #5, so once again I fail to stump the gallery. Great job all!