Friday, November 28, 2008

New To Me

I've been meaning to pop some more good comics blogs on the sidebar, but I've always felt I should do an introductory post before doing that and so I don't get around to it. Go say hello to:

Gorilla Daze: Appears to be largely focused on the mid-60s to early 1970s, which should fit in well with my readers, although I clearly disagree with his opinion of the Diana Rigg-era Wonder Woman.

Bill Jourdain is a pioneer comic historian on the internet; I remember going to his Golden Age Batman comic site back in 1998. He also has done the terrific Golden Age Podcasts for several years. His Golden Age Comics blog cannot come more highly recommended.

Dispatches from the Arrowcave covers all things Green Arrow. I've always had a soft spot in my heart for the Emerald Archer. No post there yet about Miss Arrowette?

Being Carter Hall takes on the Hawkman beat. I loved the Silver Age Hawkman, especially the Murphy Anderson years.